- This event has passed.
SINKO DE MAYO @ DEEP!
May 5, 2023 @ 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
We are just a few days away from one of our favorite events here every year at Deep Brewing Company ..
Cinco de Mayo! Or as we like to call it around here SINKO DE MAYO!
This is the day that we throw the kitchen sink of ingredients together and cook up five truly imaginative beers with Mexican flair in honor of the holiday celebrating Mexican independence.
We’ve added a couple of wrinkles to our usual hit list, so check out what beers to expect when we open the doors at noon on Friday, March 5th:
* SINKO – Orange/Lime/Oak aged golden ale
* MIAMI wHEAT – Sweet and heat combined together in this wheat beer with mango and ancho chilis
* JALAPENO SUBLIME KEYLIME – Our popular key lime sour base with fresh spicy jalapenos added
* HABANERO REEF DWELLER IPA – our core reef dweller IPA with extra spicy habaneros added
* CHURRO IMPERIAL STOUT – Imperial Stout w/ Cacao, Cinnamon, and ancho Chili
But you know it isn’t a Deep SINKOvevent without a big food production too. Our resident food truck Smitty’s Grill On The Go is breaking out an iconic Mexican street food dish – The Walking Taco! The idea is simple and the result is UTTERLY delicious – combine all the ingredients that would normally go inside a taco, except put them in a personal-sized bag of Fritos or Doritos, then mix it all together and eat it right out of the bag! But there’s also a dessert component too – Smitty’s is bringing back their deep fried churros with cinnamon sugar and homemade vanilla cream cheese icing for dipping. Perfect to pair with that CHURRO STOUT!
So start making plans now and mark those calendars for next Friday at Deep! These beers turned out great and Smitty’s looks like they’re about to hit another home run with their special menu!
Event dates/times are subject to change. Please contact the event venue to confirm before attending.