- This event has passed.
Virtual Class: Tiramisu French Toast with Chef Nikki Pettineo
May 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Pick up your meal kit at RedEye Midtown during the day. Have an interactive cooking session with Executive Chef Nikki Pettineo at night!
Chef Nikki Pettineo has teamed up with RedEye to make it easier than ever to participate in her online cooking demonstrations!
1) Reserve your meal kit online.
2) Stop by RedEye Midtown between 11AM - 2PM on Thursday, May 7th to pick-up your meal kit. (Take out or curbside - we will bring it out to your car for you!)
3) Tune in on the Nikki Talks Food or RedEye Coffee facebook pages at 6PM that night and follow along with her cooking demonstration. It'll be interactive and you can ask questions along the way. You'll have everything you need to make a refined meal for 4. (You can also tune in later as the video is posted publicly after the live session is completed!)
4) Enjoy your delicious meal expertly made by you (& Chef Nikki)!
Meal Kit for Thursday, May 7th:
Tiramisu French Toast with Salted Caramel Sauce
plus Veggie Omelet and Smoked Baby Links
featuring local ingredients:
- Japanese Milk Bread from The Hawthorn Bistro & Bakery
- Farm Fresh Eggs from Paradise Found Farms
- Links from Register's Meat Company, Inc.
All Meal Kits can be picked up from RedEye Coffee - Midtown: 1122 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, FL 32303 from 11AM - 2PM on Thursday, May 7th.
Delivery is available as an option at check-out.
Event dates/times are subject to change. Please contact the event venue to confirm before attending.