Every Friday, Tallahassee Foodies will feature five “what’s new in Tallahassee” bites (pun intended) that we feel you need to know about. Hopefully, The Foodies Five weekly inspiration board will encourage you to try something new every week!
- According to UrbanTallahassee, Clusters & Hops will find a new home in Capital Plaza, located between Volcano Hot Pot and Five Guys!
- Oyster City Brewing Company took home the bronze at the Great American Beer Festival! Click over to their IG post to find out which beer brought home the medal.
- According to several Tallahassee Foodies members, Bahn Thai is now open for takeout at 2531 Apalachee Parkway (the previous Pappas Diner). Like most restaurants they are currently understaffed, but will try to offer limited seating here and there. Call ahead for take out or dining in to make sure they are open, as hours may vary. Photo – Halie Renee Pullen.
- Not local, but definitely the talk of every lunch table I’ve been a part of for the past week – rumor has it that Crumbl Cookies is coming to Tallahassee. Scope the comments here for possible locations.
- The Frother’s Daughter has decided to release one Spooky Sips flavor, day-by-day the last week of September, to have a proper countdown into the spooky season!! Image – @nancybenavideswalsh at IG.