Let’s have a little fun this weekend, April 3 – 5, 2020! Please choose a BINGO card below, read the “How to Play” instructions carefully, and also check out the purchase requirements. Fun tip – go for a BINGO where two or more establishments are “new to you”!
Choose A Bingo Card
BINGO Card 1 – Download Card
BINGO Card 2 – Download Card
BINGO Card 3 – Download Card
How To Play – Please Read Carefully
- Get as many BINGOs as you’d like! A bingo is 5 in a row – diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- You will receive one incentive per square. So if you get one square in multiple BINGOs (one square included in a horizontal, vertical and/or diagonal BINGO), you will only receive one incentive per that single square. There is no incentive for the middle Free Square.
- Purchase a minimum qualifing order from each participating partner to earn their square. Purchase requirements per partner are listed below.
- Takeout orders only, no delivery services.
- Please find hours of operation for each establishment as they may vary at this time, and some places are closed on Sundays. Please plan your BINGO accordingly.
- Each BINGO winner will be entered into a Grand Prize raffle to win a $20 gift card from each establishment. Tally Mac Shack is offering a sample of Register’s Sausage instead of a gift card.
- To verify – Share a separate post at the Tallahassee Foodies Facebook group (with pics of food) for each establishment in your BINGO, like each establishment in your BINGO on Facebook, and email receipts to prove dates of purchase (April 3 – 5, 2020), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What To Purchase & Incentives
- Artistic Confections – Minimum purchase of $15 from our case, if BINGO, get a 4″ cake (chocolate or vanilla)
- Bumpa’s Local #349 – Purchase of any entree, if BINGO, $10 gift certificate
- Canopy Road Cafe – $25 minimum purchase, if BINGO, Cinnamon Roll
- Casa Grande – Minimum purchase $25, if BINGO, Free Lunch
- Chi Chi’s – Buy 1 quarantine snack pack (4 pastelitos, 2 empanadas, 6 croquetas, 2 cafe con leches) $20, if BINGO, 2 pastelitos or empanadas free
- Dave’s Pizza Garage – BEAT CORONA SPECIAL, $30 for a Large Pizza, Nubbies, Salad & 6 cookies, if BINGO, 10% anytime you order online through July
- Florida Juice Company – Purchase a meal (any panini/croissant sandwich plus any juice/lemonade), if BINGO, get a Free Popsicle
- Food Glorious Food – $25 minimum spend, if BINGO, FGF Housemade Potato Chips Appetizer
- Gordos – Purchase of any entree, if BINGO, $10 gift certificate
- Habanas Boardwalk – Minimum purchase of $20, if BINGO, get a Free Dessert
- Jeri’s Midtown Cafe – Purchase of any entree, if BINGO, get a $10 gift certificate
- Lake Tribe – 6pack of beer or $15 purchase, if BINGO, get a BOGO draft card
- Madison Social – $25 mimimum purchase, if BINGO, get a Free BLT Dip
- Proof Brewing Co. – Purchase of any limited edition 6-pack or 4pk, if BINGO, get a Koozie
- Proper – $25 minimum purchase, if BINGO, get 10 Wings, Flavor Of Your Choice
- Railroad Square Craft House – $15 mimimum purchase, if BINGO, get 2 Free Drink Cards
- Red Elephant – Purchase large pizza one topping, if BINGO, Free appetizer
- Riccardo’s Restaurant – $25 minimum purchase, if BINGO, get a Riccardo’s Pint Glass
- Smallcakes Cupcakery (both locations) – 6 Pack of Jumbo Cupcakes, if BINGO, get 1 free Cupcake
- Smoothie Time – Purchase any sandwich, if BINGO, get a free large smoothie
- SōDOUGH Baking Co. – $10 minimal purchase, if BINGO, get a Free Doughnut
- Table 23 – $25 minimum purchase, if BINGO, $10 gift card
- Tally Mac Shack – Minimum purchase of $15, if BINGO, get Free Registers Sausage
- Vertigo Burgers & Fries – Buy any burger, if BINGO, get a free half reg fry or onion ring
This is awesome! I wish each restaurant in the list was hyperlinked to their online ordering or menu but I’ll survive. Thanks for putting this together!
How do I get my restaurant, Bagel Bagel Cafe on the bingo card? I have owned and operated Bagel Bagel on West Pensacola Street since 1991. I will say that the West Side restaurants have been hit the extremely hard with the students not returning. I’d like to see an effort to get people to come to this side of town. Bagel Bagel is operating M-F 7am-2pm and Weekends from 9am-2pm.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
John M. Stout
Bagel Bagel Cafe